Did you know that your employer may match your donation to The Arc of Monmouth? If you work for, or are retired from one of the following employers in the list below, please request a matching gift form from them and submit it to us with your donation to The Arc. We’ll handle the rest!
Three easy steps to make a matching gift:
- Step 1: Make a donation to The Arc of Monmouth
- Step 2: Request your employer’s matching gift form. Complete your portion of the form and mail, fax or email the form to us.
- Step 3: That's it! We’ll handle the rest to ensure that your company helps to double the donation you made to The Arc.
Below is a partial list of employers who match gifts. If you do not see your company listed on here, please ask your employer if they offer matching gifts.
- AIG Matching Grants Program
- American Express Foundation
- Amgen Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- Ball Corporation
- Bank of America Foundation Matching Gift Program
- The Capital Group Companies
- The Charles Schwab Corporation Foundation
- Cingular Wireless
- Fannie Mae Foundation
- Federated Department Stores Foundation
- Gannett Match Community Foundation of Louisville
- GE Foundation
- Global Impact
- GMAC ResCap
- GMAC RFC
- Google Matching Gifts Program
- HSBC Philanthropic Programs
- Hydro Physics Pipe Inspection Corp
- IHP Capital Partners
- IMO Industries Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Matching Gifts Program
- Lam Research Corporation
- Land America Foundation
- Lehman Brothers
- Lyondell Chemical Company
- McAfee Matching Gift Program
- Merck Partnership For Giving
- The Meredith Corporation Foundation
- Microsoft Giving Campaign, The JK Group Inc. Monsanto Fund
- Nike Employee Matching Gift
- Pfizer Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
- The Prudential Foundation Matching Gifts
- Qualcomm Matching Gift Program
- Quest Diagnostics
- San Francisco Federal Credit Union
- Sara Lee Matching Grants Program
- Standard Employee Giving Campaign
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Verizon Foundation Matching Incentive Program
- Washington Mutual Matching Gift Program
- Yum! Brands Foundation, Inc.
Supports & Services
The Arc of Monmouth is here for you and your family.
The Arc of Monmouth hosts a variety of informational and fundraising events.