Your support changes lives
Whether you give your time or a monetary gift, your invaluable contribution allows The Arc of Monmouth to provide vital services that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) rely on each day:
- Life-changing support and services to 1,600 individuals with I/DD in Monmouth County
- Affordable and supported housing for over 150 individuals
- Enriching recreational activities and trips for nearly 600 participants
- Guidance and support to family members
- And so much more!
Every dollar donated and every minute volunteered counts. Here are some ways to help people with disabilities through The Arc of Monmouth...
There are all kinds of innovative ways to help people with disabilities by contributing to our efforts. For example, you could donate an old car or start a personal fundraising campaign.
Whatever option you choose will help us provide opportunities for participants to thrive.
Plus, because we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, both monetary and in-kind donations are eligible for tax deductions.
Click below on the option that interests you and find out how to donate:
- Donate – Make an online tax-deductible donation.
- Wish List – Donate much-needed items on our Amazon Wish List.
- COVID-19 – Discover unique donation ideas during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Memorials – Honor someone’s memory, birthday, or anniversary with a tribute gift.
- Personal Fundraising Campaign – Set up a fundraising campaign on Facebook.
- Car Donations – Donate your car whether or not it’s running.
- Matching Gifts – Request a matching gift from your employer.
- Student Volunteers – Encourage students to raise money.
- IRA Charitable Rollover – Support The Arc through a charitable IRA rollover.
- Become a Member – Enjoy the benefits of membership.
To learn more about making a tax-deductible donation, click below.
Join our fundraising events
Each year, we run three main fundraisers to bring in money that benefits those with I/DD in Monmouth County. Besides sponsorship, donation, and volunteer opportunities, simply attending these fun-filled events helps support our mission. Our three annual fundraisers are…
- Winter Glow
Click below to find out how to join our upcoming fundraisers.
Volunteers at The Arc of Monmouth bring our mission to life every day!
We offer volunteer opportunities to kind-hearted people who would like to give their time and effort to support our mission. Options to volunteer include direct care, fundraising events, and recreation.
To find out more about what volunteering opportunities are available, click below.
Provide the support those with I/DD need to achieve with us!