- The KACH Application is NOT a first come first served program; all applicants that submit before the deadline will have the chance to be interviewed.
- Applications MUST be HANDWRITTEN by the APPLICANT (not typed or filled out by another individual)
- Applications can be printed, filled out and scanned to email@example.com or mailed physically to Alex Goldrich at 1158 Wayside Road, Tinton Falls NJ 07712
- All requested paperwork should be sent in with application.
- Application Deadline: May 19th
- Interviews will be conducted between the end of May and Early June 2023.
Fall 2023-2024 Application Below
Keep Achieving (Kach) is a three-year college experience in collaboration with Brookdale Community College. Kach provides classroom and experiential learning on campus and in the community. Students attend Kach classes to strengthen basic academic skills, audit regular college courses during years two and three, and enjoy full integration into the Brookdale Community College student community, including time in the fitness center and campus volunteer work. Students develop a life-long love of learning, gain marketable employment skills, and better social awareness.
KACH Spring 2023 semester has concluded. Applications are in and interviews for Fall 2023 will begin shortly.
Please return on March 1, 2024 for the Fall 2024 application!
Participants must apply for possible acceptance into the KACH program.
For Applicants 21-25 years old:
- Completed their educational entitlement no later than June, 2023
- Be enrolled in DDD Supports Program no later than August, 2023
For Applicants 18-21 years old (who have not finished high school):
- Be sponsored by their high school's Child Study Team.
- Able to administer their own medication (if applicable) and capable of attending to their personal hygiene.
- Have a strong desire to become an independent adult.
- Possess sufficient emotional stability to participate successfully in the KACH program.
If accepted, applicants must be able to fulfill the three-year commitment to the program. Full attendance is expected.
Note: KACH is a certificate program, not an accredited college degree program. Students will receive a Certificate of Completion presented by The Arc of Monmouth and Brookdale Community College upon successful completion of the KACH curriculum.
For more information, please contact:
Coordinator, Keep Achieving (Kach) at Brookdale
The Arc of Monmouth
Phone: 732-493-1919 ext. 126