Celebrating The Arc's Recreation Program
For more than 40 years, The Arc's Recreation program has provided life-changing opportunities for more than 400 individuals with I/DD. Thanks to its many dedicated volunteers, The Arc's Recreation program offers a variety of social activities including sports, classes, day trips, vacations, dances, concerts, and more!
Scroll Down to Register Online!
Schedule of Events
- 10:00 AM - Registration at Deal Golf & Country Club Range & Putting Green Open
- 11:00 AM - Lunch Buffet from the Grill
- 12:30 PM - Shotgun Start
- 5:30 PM - Cocktail hour with open bar
- 6:30 PM - Grand buffet dinner with all-you-can-eat lobster bar, awards, prizes and auctions
Player – Dinner Registration:
$2,000 | Corporate Play - BEST VALUE!
- Includes four players, two golf carts, two mulligans for each player, a hole sponsorship with commemorative pin flag and additional signage, lunch and grand seafood buffet.
$395 | Individual Player
- Includes golf, cart, locker room, lunch, refreshments, prizes and grand buffet awards dinner.
$125 | Grand Buffet Awards Dinner
- Dinner is included for ALL registered players, and features an all-you-can-eat lobster bar, carving stations and grand buffet. Those not playing golf may attend the grand buffet awards dinner for $125 per person.
FORMAT OF PLAY & DRESS CODE
- Modified scramble - soft spikes necessary
- Please note the club's no jeans policy
CONTESTS & RAFFLES
- $1,000,000 Hole-in-One Shootout
- $5,000 Putting Contest
- Hole-in-One Car Giveaway
- Silent & Live Auction
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams
- Longest drive - men & ladies
- Closest to the pin - men & ladies
Photos: 2017 Event Highlights & Golfer Foursomes
Click Here to See Photo Galleries:
- 2017 Hollywood Golf Club Foursomes
- 2017 Deal Golf & Country Club Foursomes
- Candid Shots of Registration, Putting Contests and Action Shots, Dinner and Auction
Questions or for more information: Contact the Development Office at 732.493.1919 ext 125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org