Call Us: 732 506 3788
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of The Arc of Monmouth’s long-term goals has been to create a one-stop health center that meets participants’ daily medical needs. The Arc of Monmouth's Primary Care Center on Route 37 in Toms River, NJ is exactly the place to meet these needs.
This facility is changing the way our organization provides primary care services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) in New Jersey. In addition to improving the level of care offered, the center also makes accessing health care for adults with I/DD a much simpler and more convenient task.
Our Primary Care Center focuses on the unique medical needs of our served individuals that not many healthcare providers are trained in managing. We assist our group homes during licensing and in maintaining state regulations for people in certified settings.
- Primary Care Center's Services include:
- All primary medical needs
- Preventative Care/Urgent Care
- Access to Home Visit Care and Routine Labs
- Specialized Dental provider
- Telemedicine Services/Virtual appointments
- Hospitalization and ER Follow-up Care
- Medication refills and management
- Referrals to an identified network of specialists
- Collaboration with specialists to maintain a continuity of care
- Support families in accessing additional resources and community supports
The Arc of Monmouth is fortunate to have the opportunity to care for our participants better.
If you are interested in any of our services,
please reach out to our Primary Care Center:
We look forward to working with you to provide exceptional care!